Random Thoughts


"There is nothing like tomorrow or yesterday, only today" -  Og Mandino

When I get to a point wherein I get frustrated about how my life is going and
   want to skip this moment if I could, I often find myself feeling downcast.
I unintentionally wish I could change some events in my past or get a peek of what
   tomorrow may have brought me.
Then again, it would be wrong.
For the simple fact that, I am a better person because of my failures.
I still fail and fall, like the rest of us, at some point.
And what good friends would tell me, to just get up.
Every second that passes is always today.
What we all have.
When the urge to entertain the idea of why things get bad sometimes, I read.
I pick up old books I've already read.
Especially from Mr. Mandino.
Without fail, his way of inspiring comes from stories.
Stories which fascinated me.
It was easy to read.
Light, refreshing and comforting.
I speak as if I am holding a cold beer in my hand.
If I would write down every inspirational quote in Post-it, I'd probably would have 
  covered my screen and the wall beside my window.
I would forget sometimes that we all get to our lowest.
But there's no excuse in this world to remain there.
The only person who will decide for you is yourself.
Better days are those wherein we decide to start today.

Popular Posts