Reading For Cats



Nope? Yes. I know what you're probably wondering about. Seems like it though.
A few weeks back, coming home from a long night at work, I usually just rampage straight to bed and knock myself out to sleep. Making the last few steps up the second flight of stairs, I found this.
But honestly, my sister's cat Ashley, most of the time manages quite peculiar sleeping poses and places, moving things around, and go into her slumber-lazy-what-do-I-care position.
And this is just one of those days.
She is attracted to paper.
Anything that smells like paper, looks like paper, feels like paper, I may doubt it but even if it tastes like paper, this cat will find it agreeable with. 
Ashley, and yes, she's a girl.

If you can't find Ashley outside camouflaging herself in the bushes or with the brown mango leaves laying on Bermuda grass, she would definitely be somewhere inside the house, doing the same thing.
It's a good thing I never had to get to by chance, step on her, whenever Ashley seems to pretend like she's a rug and lies around motionless.
Well, sometimes, by the tail.
If you'd accidentally step on her tail, she'd give you that nyaw-ngyaawr scream, claws out and a quick paw swoosh.
By the time you realized what you did, you'd see probably two sets of almost three-claw slashes on your leg.
If you can't find the claw marks, try to feel where the sting is when you wash with water.
Talk about a cat with an attitude, It's her fault but yet, still mine.
It's Ashley way of saying to watch where I'm walking.
So much for being master of the house, and, yeah.

Who knows what I'll find in the next couple of days.
Cats.

Popular Posts