Random moments


It was about minutes past eight in the evening when I woke up. 
For a second there, I thought I was dreaming. I remembered coming home from work around half past seven in the morning, had breakfast then went straight to my room. 
Next thing I knew, this.
I wasn't dreaming.
It felt like minutes but it actually was short shy of half the day.
It didn't feel like ten hours. Probably three?
Thing is, I couldn't tell - not right after I checked the clock on the wall, my watch.
I apparently slept half of the day and didn't even feel it.
Ever had that moment when you just wanted a nap and had more?
Talk about hibernation mode.
I think am having those episodes again.
The day before, I hardly had any sleep (if an hour and something would be considered sleep, then, there you go).
Sleep deprivation and oversleeping have been part of my routine.
It's been a year I think!
Yeah, things to do, people to see, matters to attend to.
And I know pretty well that's going to take a toll on my health eventually.
This habit has to go.
Really needs a fix.
Coming out of that slumber, I couldn't think straight.
I knew I was hungry.
No wonder bears get moody after hibernating during the winter season.

I'm wide awake.
I'm famished.
And I don't know what time I'll fall asleep this time.
Well, just a passing thought.
Sleep.

Popular Posts